Working with DIT
In October 2017, Bray Leino Events won its biggest contract yet - with The Department for International Trade. Our creative team were thrilled to be able to get to work on this exciting project.
In the wake of Brexit, promoting global trade with the UK has assumed even greater prominence.
So, what have we done so far?
- 288 pieces of creative for 81 events all over the world
- Designed and written for events in 26 countries
- Created more than 100 brochures
- Printed collateral for stand space at Gulfood 2018, exhibiting the UK’s best food and drink
- An animated infographic, two brochures and collateral for exhibition space for China CEO forum
And there’s loads more to come. We’ll be working with DIT for the next three years, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates on our work with this client.
By putting the CX stamp on every piece of work we produce, we hope to put the UK in a position in which it thrives and is known worldwide. We are great, after all.