A new UG campaign
for Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University (BSU) understands that there is a lot to think about when choosing a university; where to go, which course to choose, exams, money worries, etc. Which is why they have launched a new recruitment offer that puts students first and helps them with some of the challenges they face.
We worked together to launch their new offer – with a bold new creative campaign: 3, 2, 1, Go! The campaign was also given the VC award for ‘team of the year’ for the impact it’s had on student numbers.
The offer is made up of three new initiatives:
3. A guaranteed place for those that demonstrate talent and potential in either an interview, through a portfolio or an audition.
2. A cash scholarship of £750 based on one of three key criteria.
1. A guaranteed offer of accommodation.
We developed a creative campaign to launch the 3 new initiatives on and offline. In addition, we worked with VideoSmart to personalise videos created by Bath Spa students and used supplied segmentation data to test a series of creative and messaging variants.
- Exceeded Open Day Bookings target
- A 13% CTR boost on paid search
- Personalised video Open Rate of over 90%
“We’ve been working with Bray Leino CX for over 5 years. Working on this brief, the team helped us articulate and package a complex initiative - developing a messaging framework and product offering, that was right for our audience. The results speak for themselves.”
Jenny Browne, Head of Marketing, Bath Spa University