A new UG campaign
for Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University (BSU) understands that there is a lot to think about when choosing a university; where to go, which course to choose, exams, money worries, etc. Which is why they have launched a new recruitment offer that puts students first and helps them with some of the challenges they face.
We worked together to launch their new offer – with a bold new creative campaign: 3, 2, 1, Go! The campaign was also given the VC award for ‘team of the year’ for the impact it’s had on student numbers.
This new offer is made up of three new initiatives:
3. A guaranteed place for those that demonstrate talent and potential in either an interview, through a portfolio or an audition.
2. A cash scholarship of £750 based on one of three key criteria.
1. A guaranteed offer of accommodation.
We developed a creative campaign to launch the 3 new initiatives on and offline. In addition, we worked with VideoSmart to personalise videos created by Bath Spa students and used supplied segmentation data to test a series of creative and messaging variants.
- Exceeded Open Day Bookings target
- A 13% CTR boost on paid search
- Personalised video Open Rate of over 90%
“We’ve been working with Bray Leino CX for over 5 years. Working on this brief, the team helped us articulate and package a complex initiative developing a messaging framework and product offering that was right for our audience. The results speak for themselves.”
Jenny Browne, Head of Marketing, Bath Spa University